harder to connect to their heart as they are going older?
Here are 5 steps to connecting/reconnecting to your son’s heart!
- Investing intentional time and doing intentional things with your son is a
powerful thing. Find the things they enjoy, and do life with them in those
- Find ways to show your support for your son, and speak words of
confidence in the good and the bad moments.
- The best way to show your support and be intentional with your time is
simple…just show up. Presence is powerful in your relationship with your son!
- Moms, you have a voice in your son’s life. Make sure you use it to encourage and not nag. Your voice and care will capture the heart of your son and communicate you care. This will give your son power, confidence, and life.
- The key to all of these things in your ears. You ask your son to listen to you,
but you also must learn to listen back. It is the only way you will hear his heart.